Monday, October 18, 2010

Lots of new things!!

So it has been a while since my last post...hmm...it's not that I haven't been busy making cards, but that I have been too busy making cards and putting on a show at church, that I have not had time to upload them until...(drum roll please)...now!

So we have...

Dad's Bday Card



Cardstock - white - I water colored the paper myself and placed it between two books when it was still a little damp so it did not wrinkle up.

Bike - clipart

Buttons, embroidery floss


Hamlet's Bday Card


For him I made a mini card! It is so cute!

Cardstock - Red, white, and blue - from Michaels scrappack

Dog and bone stamp - Hero Arts CL134 I Love My Dog, Best Friend Stamp - Studio G clear stamps VS4911 Series 24.

Black Color Box ink

Award - Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge


Wallet Lovin' #3


Another installment of Wallet Lovin' for my adorable honey! I thought I would do a holiday themed one for the month of October. So this is what I got!

Cardstock - Michaels Scrap Pack

Stamps - Lawn Fawn "Harold's ABCs"

Ink - Cat Eyes - Purple

Buttons, embroidery floss, and gauze


New Baby Girl Card


Here is another baby card. It seems like I am making these left and right! Goodness!

Patterned Paper - Recollections "Fairy Tale (Fairy Dust)"

Cardstock - a piece of scrap purple I had

Stamp - studio g - soloz - "Hello Darling"

Ink - Cat Eyes purple

Embroidery Floss

Brad from Target $1 Section - Woodsy Wonders Collection


A Friend's Anniversary Card

Here is a card for my friend Susan. She was the one who got me into scrapbooking, and this is her 10 year anniversary with her husband!! She is an angel too! :)

Cardstock - light green from the pastel scrapbook cardstock book

Stamp - Quite the Pear - Studio G

Ink - Cat Eyes brights - green

Jewels - came with the stamp

Button, embroidery floss



Hamlet and Coco Napping Page

the following picture will be where the white square is on the layout!


Cardstock - a mossy and forest green from the Brights paper pad, Paws and Claws Dog Paws - The Paper Co., brown and tan scraps

Buttons, cricut Plantin SchooBook Shadow numbers


Cat Themed Bday Card

Cardstock - black, white, and a polkadot patterned paper from a black and white patterned paper book that I inherited from my cousin.

Cat - Cat Plate 1 Stamp from Pink Cat Studio

I used my handy dandy CK Chloe font that I got on Club CK for my sentiment!


So yay! I am up to date on all of my projects, and I am just loving having the time to create such fun stuff!!!

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute, cute! esp. love nicki's bday card - poifect!

    ReplyDelete